Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Start of Something Old

Well, this has been a long time coming...

Hello and welcome to my "blog". This has been a long time coming, considering how long I've been in the biz, how long I've been "net savvy" and how long I've been a cynical bastage with a ton of stories and opinions in my craw.

So, what can you expect from "The Factor"? A lot of bitching, mostly. That's right, this is my little piece of cyberspace to bitch and moan about the things that I want to bitch about... all the cool kids are doin' it!

You can also expect quite a bit of insight into game development; past, present and future. I live and breathe it, and have since the age of 12, which may not seem like a big deal to a bunch of you who started playing games at age 3 (my 1st set of twin sons, Alan & William included), but when I was 12, we hardly had games everywhere, it was pre-internet boom, there was no such thing as a DVD and Eddie Murphy was a "raw and edgy comic".

So get ready for The Factor and remember, "It's a trip, leave your baggage at the door..."

-Twitch

No comments: